Equipment Management Pendant - EMP135D/S
Fluid Management Pendant - FMP135D/S
- The system has been specifically designed for the anesthetists
use in operating rooms.
- It consists of a pair of servers (equipment and fluid
side), providing all medical gas and electrical services,
and facilitating equipment management.
- The movable arm system allows it to be positioned at precisely
where it is most convenient for the anesthetist.
- Modular design allows flexibility and convenience during
- It can be configured to the exact requirements of each
- It is equipped with adjustable trays for placement of
monitors while the rail system allows support of ancillary
- Drip stands are available to help relieve the frequent
use of floor stands and trolleys in the OR. This greatly
reduces the congestion normally seen in an OR where there
are several trolleys around the OR table.
- Incoming gas and electrical services are from ceiling
to servers. This reduces cable
clutter and results in a safer and neater workplace for
the medical team.
- "Off the floor"concept allows easy cleaning
of floor area.
- Ample access around patient is afforded with this ceiling
Multi Purpose Pendant MPP135D/S
- Multi Purpose Pendant 135
D/S is able to provide additional gas and electrical outlets
to meet end users requirement.
- The MPP serves as both fluid and equipment management,
it contains rails and shelve to eliminate the use of trolleys.
- The medi-rail system is able to hold detachable drip
stands and accessories such as baskets and ancillary equipment.
- The slim design of the MPP gives wider working space around
- The MPP gives easy access to all services during maintenance
Slim Line Multi Movement Pendant - SLMP900
- The Slim Line Multi Movement Pendant (SLMP) is based on
ergonomic design concept to provide superior patient access
- The motorized SLMP can be raised and lowered by means
of concealed linear actuator, which can be position at required
- Its integrated system incorporates adjustable shelf, rails
and detachable drip stands to reduce or eliminate the use
of trolleys and allow for neater working environment.
- SLMP is able to provide additional gas and electrical
outlets to meet end users requirements.
- The ceiling mounted design reduces the congestion in the
operating room and provides
ease for floor cleaning.
Surgeon Pendants - SP 060, SP160, SP260
- The Surgeon Pendant is specially designed to provide faster,
safer and more efficient access to medical gases, AGSS and
electrical services in the operating room.
- Mounted on the patented OR 5000/3500 ceiling fixture,
its modular configuration enables easy upgrading without
major work interruption.
- Provides a large coverage area.
- Double arm alternatives offer flexibility to accommodate
the needs of the operating teams for multiple work configurations.
- Its modular construction minimizes downtime in the OR
during inspection and service.
- The non-ageing Teflon gas hose provided is long lasting
and maintenance free.